FDI Consultancy / Consulting
This website provides comprehensive, exclusive, and highly fertile information about the FDI consultancy/consulting services we provide to foreign individuals and entities for the purpose of starting businesses in a variety of Indian economic sectors, both automatically and through government channels. The following broad categories broadly describe our FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) consultancy services, which are very helpful for starting a firm in any economic area of India:
- Consultancy services for expanding businesses to India
- Advice on facilitating easy FDI into India (FDI Guidelines, Rules, and Regulations in India)
- Comprehensive support in the form of joint ventures, 100% owned subsidiaries, mergers and acquisitions, branch offices, etc. for the establishment of any desired business, professional, manufacturing, or service entity in any economic area.
- Advice and legal assistance for any of the aforementioned entities established as part of an FDI project in India when starting a business there.
- Information on all regulatory affiliations, registrations, and compliances with Indian State and Central organisations.
India has grown to be one of the most popular and favoured investment locations in the world as FDI is currently seen as being extremely lucrative and entirely secure. The following are the most impressive characteristics of India that favour FDI in India: it is a vast and varied market with over 1.30 billion people (comprising approximately 17.5 percent of the world’s population); its steady economic growth with an average annual growth rate of about 8 percent; liberal and generous government policies for attracting FDI in India; its well-developed marine trades; its large qualified and skilled workforce available economically; and its two gl, ITES, education, leisure and hospitality, telecommunications, real estate, retail, infrastructure, power and energy, business outsourcing, insurance, mining and minerals, manufacturing, and various consumer goods and products are currently the most thriving and alluring economic sectors of India to foreign individuals and businesses.
About FDI in INDIA
To encourage greater foreign investment in India’s diverse industries, the Indian government has been enacting laws in its foreign policies to make the FDI process more flexible and efficient. Prime Minister Narendra Modi does all in his power to promote India on numerous international platforms and to bring about significant changes to the business environment in India.
India’s low wage rate, talented workforce, wealth of natural resources, and liberal regulations all serve to draw in global investment. India has gradually established itself as a major investment hub with potential rewards on the global market. India now ranks first for Greenfield FDI and has enhanced its standing in the global club of Ease of Doing Business.
Types of FDI
- In this kind of foreign direct investment, the parent company launches the same business plan in a different nation.
- The majority of the products and services produced outside of the company’s native country are comparable to those produced there.
- This sort of FDI is referred to as horizontal because a company’s same operations are carried out in another nation.
This sort of FDI is sometimes referred to as an export platform FDI since exports are routed back to the domestic market. The growth of trade blocs with low internal trade barriers but greater external trade barriers is the primary cause of this sort of FDI.
In the case of platform FDI, a business expands to a different nation with the intention of exporting the goods produced there to a third nation.
Methods of FDI
- Mergers and purchases
- Partnerships with international businesses
- Establishing a subsidiary of the domestic corporation in a foreign nation
- Acquiring voting shares in a foreign corporation.
HOW WILL JJJ AND COMPANY LLP WILL HELP YOU?
For starting a firm in any industry covered by FDI, our FDI consultancy services are quite helpful. FDI services we provide broadly speaking:
- Business expansion advice.
- FDI compliance consulting.
- Complete support for the venture type that is being considered. For instance: Partnership business, private firm, joint venture