Continuous development and increasing complexities in economic environment leads legislators to bring rapid changes in tax laws. We are providing in-depth and well thought advice to our clients by analyzing the changes. Our professional’s motive “AS TRUSTED ADVISORS” is as important as ever. Whether are you thinking for a restructuring of your business or coming to terms with frequent changes in tax regulations, our professional team will admire you how to confront and navigate through those situations and provide with an accurate and deep insight to meet business needs.
We advise our clients on major developments in taxation regimes occurring periodically and their effect on business. Apart, our multi-disciplinary tax team helps you in corporate tax advisory and overall tax planning.
CORPORATE TAX ADVISORY
We understand the impact of developments in tax and regulatory aspects and strategically use them to the benefit of business activities conducted by you. Our services include the following:
- Designing Entry strategy from a tax and regulatory perspective
- Tax planning for corporate restructuring, amalgamation, demerger, slump sale, divestures and other major corporate moves.
- Tax planning strategies for profit and dividend repatriation.
- Legal opinion on Direct Tax Law and Procedures.
- Advising on withholding tax obligations on payments.
- Advice on corrective measures required under different Direct Tax statutes.
- Advice on structuring remuneration packages for employees and on cost saving opportunities so as to minimise the tax bill in the hands of employees and maximise their take home pay, and also ensure that the entire remuneration is allowed as business expenditure for the employer.
GLOBAL TAX AND BUSINESS ADVISORY
Due to tie-up with international tax professionals JJJ helps you manage your business tax burden by uncovering opportunities, managing global tax risks and meeting cross-border reporting obligations. Our services include the following:
- Structuring with a view to minimize tax liability of Foreign Companies/Non-resident entities investing in India and planning to do business in India.
- Structuring of payment under the provisions of Income Tax Act, and Double taxation avoidance treaty, with a view to minimize tax liability.
- We counsel Clients in developing inbound as well as outbound investment structures which result in tax efficiency during the duration of investment period and also at the time of exit.
We have a team of specialists in accounting, taxation & law. This combination of specialist enables us to deal all the transfer pricing matters is technical & innovative manner. Our Services include the following:
- Transfer pricing Planning
- Transfer Pricing Study Report
- Litigation Support
- Advice on all relevant matters.
TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
The Tax Compliances & Reporting Services we offer are:
- Tax Audits as per the provisions of the Indian Income tax Laws
- Preparation and Review of corporate tax returns to ensure compliances with the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Payment of Tax On Employment
- Monthly compiling of TDS from client records, timely deposit of taxes, filing of Quarterly E-TDS returns & issuance of Annual Certificated to Vendors. etc.
- Help during tax audit by revenue authorities
6) Obtaining PAN/TAN
CERTIFICATION AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES
The services of this category broadly include:
- Opinion on Applicability of withholding tax on various foreign remittances as per Indian Income tax Act / DTAA.
- Issuing Foreign Remittance Certificates under the various provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- We help in seeking of certificates from the income tax department for non/lower deduction of tax at source (TDS).
- Representations before International taxation authorities regarding matters arising out of withholding tax on foreign remittances.
PROVIDING PERSONAL ASSISTANTS FOR COMPLIANCE WORK
INDIVIDUAL TAX PLANNING
- Tax Implication on each Transaction which involve Income element
- Personal Tax Compliances – Compiling and filing of Tax return
- Advance tax calculations and deposit on quarterly basis and deposit of self-assessment tax and tax on regular assessments etc.
- Replying to various Income Tax Notices, getting wrongly raised demand deleted and getting refunds, if any.